Assistive Call Activation
AssistX is the flexible call system for intensive homecare, in residential groups, homes and clinics. Equipped with a user-friendly AssistX Port for call activation, any sensors or buttons can be connected. Even external devices with output option, e.g. pulse oximeter, can be used as a trigger. Individually for each user.
the call that is receivedsafely
AssistX Mobil is particularly safe: the transmitters and receivers use a special frequency and meet all requirements of the German standard DIN VDE 0834. Every call is confirmed and cannot be lost. Continuous monitoring of the battery status and range guarantee perfect functioning. Unplugging a cable or other changes also trigger an alarm. All activities are logged in the receiver.
One for all, all for ...
For use in residential groups, in small nursing homes and in clinical environments, several transmitters can be combined with one or multiple receivers. The receivers recognize when another has already confirmed the call. A name can be assigned to each transmitter so that you can immediately see who needs help. Optional repeaters increase the range in larger buildings.
Extend with a secure call
A communication device enables conversation with its voice output and in writing. With AssistX Mobil it can be expanded with a secure call function. The AAC device only needs to have an infrared transmitter, which is usually installed. A safe call can be activated with eye control, head or mouth movements.
For every day use
In everyday life it can get very busy. Charging the batteries, mounting and connecting to other devices must be very easy. Proven accessories are the key to trouble-free operation.
for external devices
and technical details
- Secure wireless call system according to DIN VDE 0834
- Transmitter is equipped with an AssistX port
- Battery and function monitoring of the transmitter
- Range monitoring
- Acknowledgement by soothing lamp function
- Adjustable volume
- Optical and acoustic signaling
- Vibration signaling
- Social Alarm Frequency
- Group: Several transmitters can be *interconnected to several receivers
- An individual name can be assigned to each transmitter.
- Large color display in the receiver
- Battery life: Depending on the sensor inserted up to several days.
- Receiver configurable by display menu or PC
- Dimensions: approx. 65 x 119 x 26.5 mm