Tools & Updates
AssistX Mobil Configurator V1.17 (10.2020)
Update & Configuration-Software
Multilingual software for configuring AssistX mobile receiver, transmitter & repeater. Software includes the latest Firmware-Version V1.38 (Improvements to V1.37 - better signal tone+ better acoustics) Features:
- Editing the participant lists
- Renaming and deleting channels in the list of participants of a recipient
- Cloning participant lists from recipient to recipient
- Convenient setting of date / time
- Settings for infrared receiver at the transmitter
- Updating the device firmware of the transmitter and receiver & repeater
Firmware AMAneo USB V1.6 (12.2019)
Firmware-Update for AMAneo USB. Update Firmware. The internal program (firmware) from AMAneo can be updated for improvements. The update should only be carried out by experienced people! The update corrects a problem in connection with high-resolution mice, in which the scroll function was triggered when the mouse was moved quickly. How to proceed to update of the firmware:
- Download the packed file here. Unzip and copy the file to a USB stick in its main directory.
- Insert the USB stick into the AMAneo USB port.
- Press the reset button on the back of the case (press with a paper clip into the small hole) and SIMULTANEOUSLY press the "-" (minus) button.
- The update starts and lasts as long as the LED flashes red. Please do not remove the USB stick during the update process! Otherwise your AMAneo could stop working!
- When the LED lights up green, the update is finished. Now remove the USB stick. AMAneo is now ready for use.