Our BIF8 plus
The BIF8 plus IR bed control enables the wireless operation of an electrically adjustable bed with the help of an infrared remote control or an environmental control device. The BIF8 plus is plugged into the motor control of the bed instead of or parallel to the wired manual control. BIF8 plus provides up to eleven different switching functions for this.
Radio or Infrared?
Now even better (07/2020)
With our various BIF8 plus variants, we can control your bed with infrared or radio, adapted to your needs. Due to the constant further development of our CSS products, we will soon be able to present our new handset, which brings many new extensions for simple and individual setup and operation.
and technical details
- Power supply: mains unit 100-240 V AC, stab. 12 V DC / 700 mA, IEC 60601-1 compliant
- Switching contacts 48 V DC / 5A
- 11 functions, 1 activation contact
- Infrared coding 38 KHz, RC5 code
- Housing IP65 (protected against jets of water from all directions), RAL9002, front clip for mounting
- Complete set with all needed cables and handset
- Dimensions: 145 x 105.9 x 45.8 mm
Available for beds of the companies Bock, Völker, Burmeier, ISKO Koch, Sacon and many more with different drive variants.
- Linak drives 8 pin DIN-connector
- Linak drives RJ50 / 10 pin head-connector
- Dewert drives 5-10 pin DIN-connector
- Dewert drives 13 pin DIN-connector
- ILCON drives 5-10 pin DIN-connector
- Linak or Dewert drives with bus system
- Other drives like limoss, OKIN, TiMotion and more