iPad and iPhone
With AMAneo BTi, assistive, ergonomic and standard mice can be connected to the mobile Apple devices. Simply via Bluetooth, no complicated settings are necessary. Switch on, connect to iPad or iPhone once, connect mouse, ready to go!
Essential Tremor Filter
For shaky hands
The integrated electronic filter compensates trembling in hand tremors. Adjustable in ten levels, this function helps people who cannot use a touchscreen, e.g. with Parkinson's or essential tremor. The mouse click is also customizable. The filter can simply be deactivated or set differently for different times of the day.
Assistive, Ergonomic, Standard
AMAneo BTi supports almost every mouse. In particular, assistive alternatives such as head mice, trackballs, mouth mice, joysticks, mouse controls integrated in wheelchairs enable access to the world of iPad & iPhone with AMAneo BTi. Below is a selection of important alternative mice that are particularly well supported.
Mouse Click made easier
AMAneo BTi has two sockets for external switches. The left and right mouse button can be replaced with any button or sensor. AMAneo BTi recognizes the switches and automatically adjusts the function of the mouse buttons to simplify operation without further settings.
and technical details
- Bluetooth-Interface for iPad und iPhone
- USB port for assistive / ergonomic mouse
- Integrated battery for up to 20 hours of operation
- Adjustable: Anti tremor filter, click delay und auto click (click timer)
- 2 connections for external switches (left / right mouse button)
- Fully integrated AssistiveTouch menu. This makes it possible to use all the functionality of the hardware buttons on the iPhone or iPad.
- Official MFi product (Made for iPhone/iPad)
If external switches are connected, the following special functions are active:
External switch connected to connector “Touch”: The external switch has the function of the left mouse button.
All buttons on the connected mouse are deactivated (accidental activation of the mouse buttons on the mouse is avoided).
External switch connected to connector “Menu”: The external switch has the function of a right mouse button.
All buttons on the connected mouse have the function of the left mouse button (simplifies the use for some users).
If external switches are connected to both connections, all buttons on the connected mouse are deactivated.
- Micro USB connector for charging the integrated battery
- 10-stage bar graph display
- Minus key (for setting: decrease value)
- Plus key (for setting: increase value , check battery charge level)
- Selection key (select settings: Anti tremor filter, click delay, auto click)
- Connection of separate buttons for Touch function (corresponds to left mouse button)
- Port for assistive or ergonomic USB mouse
- Connection of separate buttons for AssistiveTouch menu (corresponds to right mouse button)